Monday, 10 August 2015

Workspace Release Notes - August 10, 2015

What's New in Workspace

  • If a teacher creates an evidence card and does not add an attachment or a link, learners can add evidence to the card. This means a teacher can give learners instruction and allow learners to attach their own evidence of learning in whatever format is needed and then submit.
  • The Activity Summary page now has a panel that shows learner activity for a given Workspace. You can see which learners are active, which are inactive, and which learners have never accessed the Workspace.
  • All cards can now be deleted by teachers (whether created by a teacher or a learner), even if work has started on evidence.

Bug Fixes and Other Changes

  • Learners were accidentally clicking submit when trying to open documents on Evidence cards. To remedy this, we have added extra space between the document link and the submit button. We have also added a confirmation step before submitting.
  • When adding a card to a Workspace we now show the whole card instead of waiting for a title to be added. This means you can see all available fields when creating a card.
  • Attachments did not show on evidence cards until the card was saved. This has been fixed.
  • Adding a link to a card without adding anything into the link field caused errors. Now the form is disabled until a link is added.
  • The Activity Summary page panels have been tidied up and now show the first 10 items with a scrollbar to see the rest. This neatens the page up and allow you to see all panels on one screen.
  • A bug made the Activity Summary page fail to update. This has been fixed.
  • Long learner email addresses were breaking over multiple lines, causing the left-hand column to break. This has been fixed.
  • Workspace did not display well in Safari. We spent time making changes so that Safari users have the same experience of Workspace as Chrome users.
  • When deleting a rubric card, some users received an error message. This has been fixed.
  • Some customers were seeing last year's classes in Workspace instead of the current year’s classes. This has been fixed.
  • Hapara Dashboard was showing more learners in a class than Workspace did. Workspace now shows the same classes and learners as Dashboard.
  • Errors occurred when our system listed multiple roles for a user but one was empty. This has been fixed.
  • Changes have been made to speed up the time it takes to load the classes drop-down list when creating a Workspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments have been disabled as this blog is no longer continued. For Hapara updates, please visit:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.